For necklaces, bracelets & anklets;
- Measure yourself for a bracelet, or necklace using items at home, such as a piece of string.
- Wrap the string around your neck(or wrist) where you want the pendant to hang, keeping in mind that it will hang slightly lower than where you measure.
- Only measure for the chain, as most pendants will hang from the point you measured.
- Find your desired length by marking the point where the string meets your neck.
- Lay the string next to a ruler or measuring tape to determine the length in inches.
- Many pendant necklaces come with an adjustable 2" extender, so you can fine-tune the length before wearing it to ensure a comfortable fit.